Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grace- my baby girl is growing up!

This is the exact position that I found Grace in after she rolled over. She was just playing in the office and wham, she rolled right over. Then, she rolled back. This was last week and now she is a lean mean rolling machine! We have noticed the hazards of her uncontrolled rolling. Just today she rolled under the office chair, rolled into the door jab, hit her head on the coffee table. Geez... I put her in the middle of the floor and I turn around she has rolled into the wall. She is no longer my tiny little immobile baby girl.
Gavin is showing Grace how to roll over.
We tried to give her cereal about a month ago and Grace wasn't into it at all. So I waited a while and now she totally digs eating. She sees me making her cereal in the morning and she cries in her chair until her meal in served. Oh, she is such a little princess.

5 comments:

DaNae said...

I can't believe she is rolling over. I loved the clip, she is such a smiley girl.

Danielle said...

Awww! Good work, Grace!

Dave said...

Grace is so cute. She was working hard at that roll over.

Amanda said...

What a cutie pie!!! She looks like her momma!!

Unknown said...

Looks good.