Way to go Grace on winning your first contest!
(the picture was scanned and obviously, I am not an expert with the scanner)
Last week I went to Kiddie Kandids to get Gavin's 4 year pictures taken and the photographer said that they were slow and asked if I would like a free 8 x 10 of Grace. SURE... who wouldn't want a free picture of your kid. Since I didn't think her outfit was picture worthy, I stripped her down for this photo shoot. Thank heaven's I had a bow in the diaper bag!
Last week I went to Kiddie Kandids to get Gavin's 4 year pictures taken and the photographer said that they were slow and asked if I would like a free 8 x 10 of Grace. SURE... who wouldn't want a free picture of your kid. Since I didn't think her outfit was picture worthy, I stripped her down for this photo shoot. Thank heaven's I had a bow in the diaper bag! So then this week I decided to go back to Kiddie Kandids to get pictures of Gavin and Grace together and I noticed that Grace's picture was on the wall. She made portrait of the month! The manager picked her picture as the cutest one taken for the month of June. She thought that Grace's picture was so cute that she even made the portrait into mousepads for the store. The photo shoot went so well the second time that the photographer entered another picture of Grace for the July contest. What can I say, my baby girl is a smiley one!
12 comments:
Get that baby an agent! She is gorgeous!
How fun and what a great surprise. She is adorable!
Way to go Grace. You are a doll! Can't wait to see you.
She is so darn cute and so much personality when she smiles. Love her.
SEriously, she is so adorable! I can't wait to squeeze those little cheekies!
Way to go Grace. How fun is that??!! She does have the cutest smile and is pretty adorable!
Oh it is the cutiest pic!! She's adorable!
That's awesome! Congratulations, Grace!!
Great post. Grace is so roly poly and just darn cute. I love her smile. It warms my heart.
SO cute! Congratulations! And we know where she gets her good looks...Mommy!....and Daddy of course.
Congrats on Grace's first beauty contest victory.
Wow Dori- what a doll!!
Post a Comment