This picture is of the special delivery that I got Brent for this birthday. I had a pizza shipped here from Chicago from Brent's favorite deep dish pizza places. The pizza was actually delivered last Friday so we were able to eat on it all weekend. Yummy!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Happy Birthday BRENT!!
Happy Birthday Brent. You are a wonderful husband and great dad. We are glad that we could have a fun day with you. Brent got off work early and we opened presents, then went bowling. Gavin had a good time. I did pretty well. I scored an 88 (which is good for me). I think Wii bowling is actually helping my game. Then we went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift certificate. It is sure fun to go out to dinner and not have to pay for it!!!
This picture is of the special delivery that I got Brent for this birthday. I had a pizza shipped here from Chicago from Brent's favorite deep dish pizza places. The pizza was actually delivered last Friday so we were able to eat on it all weekend. Yummy!!
Those are some serious pizza pies. We ate half a pizza one night and then had some friends over to eat the other pizza. It was fun to have a have one of Brent's favorite things right here at home.
This picture is of the special delivery that I got Brent for this birthday. I had a pizza shipped here from Chicago from Brent's favorite deep dish pizza places. The pizza was actually delivered last Friday so we were able to eat on it all weekend. Yummy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HAppy Birthday Brent. What a good idea with the pizza Dori. That pic of gav and b is so adorable.
Glad to see you have survived another year, Brent! Happy Birthday! See you guys in April!
Happy, happy birthday! What great pictures of the day. Thanks for sharing! Love you.
be sure to check out brent's official birthday site - http://happybirthdaybrent.blogspot.com !!
p.s. you look thin - what kind of camera do you have?
What a fun birthday! I know with Gavin the event
planner that it was a successful day. Happy Birthday Brent!
time for a UPDATE
Those pizza pies look serious. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment