Have you ever wondered what to do with all of your mismatched socks? Brent and Gavin decided to put them to some good use. We now have a bin of mismatched socks for their sock wars!
We are all up in mismatched socks. Ben gets mad every sunday when he can't find his black sock match, but then he tells me he only has 1 pair of church socks. Can I borrow some of the sock war pile??
I think you need to use the toe clips to keep socks togeather. Dad still has his and no one there to still his socks...plus that is a lot of mismatched socks
6 comments:
Seems like everyone always has lots of mismatched songs hanging around. Great use for them.
Meants to say socks not songs. I assume you caught that though.
"Isn't Gavin funny?" I asked Sarah.
"Uncle Brent is funny, he's throwing socks at him!" Sarah replied.
We are all up in mismatched socks. Ben gets mad every sunday when he can't find his black sock match, but then he tells me he only has 1 pair of church socks. Can I borrow some of the sock war pile??
I think you need to use the toe clips to keep socks togeather. Dad still has his and no one there to still his socks...plus that is a lot of mismatched socks
1,2,3,4 I declare a sock war!
Post a Comment