Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big girl bed??

A couple of weeks ago Brent set up the toddler bed. Since Grace and the baby will have to share a room, I thought I needed to get Grace use to sleeping in her "big girl bed." At first she loved it and would read books on her bed and play with Gavin on her bed and take naps in her bed...

 But what about now??? She decided she would rather sleep in her "cib." If you try and put her in the big girl bed she will cry and say, "No, cib!" and get out of bed and try and climb INTO her crib. I guess she likes being jailed up inside the crib and always getting her legs stuck in the bars! With only 10 weeks until the baby comes, it looks like I have my work cut out for me in getting Grace out of the the crib. 
Even though Grace doesn't want to sleep in the toddler bed, she sure likes to use the bed as a means of getting into trouble. I can't believe she can balance on the tiniest railing and get stuff out of the dresser. Of course she smiles so cute for the camera when she knows she is doing something naughty!

Gavin and Grace playing on the bed. At least she will play on her bed. Hopefully that it is a good start... perhaps eventually she will actually sleep in it!

3 comments:

DaNae said...

she is the next shawn johnson gymnast. I love her little naughty smile.

Danielle said...

I can't wait to get these two little trouble makers together.

Deborah said...

She is such a big girl but still wants to be mommy's baby. Love that little gal.