Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Best BIrthday EVER!

Happy 6th birthday Gavin! On the Saturday before his birthday I took Gavin, Ella, and Grace to Silverwood for the afternoon. Gavin got to go on his favorite ride, "the little toot" 5 times! He has just learned about bunny ears and thought that it would be funny to do them on himself.
Gavin's favorite present was... a clipboard! The kid cracks me up. He loves to write and he just kept saying, "I sure hope I get a clipboard for my birthday!" The other favorite gifts were the Zhu Zhu pets that he got. He got 3 zhu zhu babies and 2 regular ones. He kept saying, "this is the best birthday ever!" The day after his birthday he made sure he played with every present he got because "they were all so awesome!"
Everyone was excited about the birthday cake. Grace and Ella couldn't wait to help blow out the candles. Gavin was waiting so he could make a wish but Grace and Ella weren't so patient and blew all but one candle out. At least Gavin had one candle to blow out on his own!
The trio at Silverwood. Oh, those bunny ears...

5 comments:

DaNae said...

2 things.
1. You are crazy for taking the kids by yourself, but it was much appreciated.

2. Gav is hilarious. I'm glad he got a whole zhu zhu family and I got to see the excitement over the clipboard.

Deborah said...

Nothing like turning six. It was fun to watch his excitement. Love that little guy.

Danielle said...

Gav is too funny. I'm glad he had an awesome birthday!

Danielle said...

Gav is too funny. I'm glad he had an awesome birthday!

knygard said...

Clipboard? Love it!