Grace is a crack up! She is a very independent little two year old. If you ask her how old she is, she will always say "I three." She wants to be three so she can be just like her cousin Ella. The pink dress is her favorite. She has to wear it with the hood. I put the dress away for summer and she found it and put it on! No worries that it was 90 degrees outside. She would say, "It not too hot mom."
What do you do when you are starving and Mom is busy with baby brother? Well, Grace decided to get the snack herself. I found her in the fridge eating strawberries. She didn't just grab a couple and get down, no she stood on the side of the door and ate right from the fridge. I do have a climber on my hands!Grace will ONLY wear dresses. No joke! I have to bribe her to wear shorts. Sometimes she will pacify me and put them on then I find her later in the morning inside her hamper digging out a dress to wear. The one she is holding up is one of her favorites. She will get in the hamper, pull out a dress and say, "It no dirty Mom, it clean."

5 comments:
I couldn't love that little sassy anymore! I can't believe she actually gets IN the hamper.
She is a princess for sure! Miss that cute blondie.
She is adorable!! I love how girly she is.
Our little princess is pure royalty. All girl with her vinegar and sass. Love her to pieces.
I have found the more trouble they cause the more funny they are. I guess it is a trade off.
Post a Comment