
Gavin has been complaining about his eyes hurting and not being able to see the board in school. So... off to the eye doctor we went. He was so cute sitting in the big chair.

He was fascinated with the equipment and special machines. This hi-tech doctor takes digital pictures of the inside of the eye. It took a while getting the picture. It is hard for a 6 year old to stay still, keep your eyes open, and just keep staring "at the little green do." After about the 7th try, it worked. Gavin thought that was pretty rad, and so did I!

What's the verdict? The doc says that Gavin's eye are good and no need for glasses. HOORAY! I am praying that he gets Brent's genes in the vision department and not mine. I have been in glasses since the 7th grade!
1 comment:
Yeah for not having to deal with a six year old in glasses!
Post a Comment