Monday, June 6, 2011

A talented weekend

Gavin did a reader's theater for 1st grade. He read a story that he wrote and shared for everyone. He did a great job. Then the class sang a couple of songs for the parents and the kids got a treat. He has loved 1st grade and especially loves his teacher Mrs. Ames.

Miss Grace had a dance recital. She was sure cute as our little lady bug. And she actually danced up on stage! Which is major progress since the December recital. The video I took of her is actually her dress rehearsal. I was able to get close to the stage to take a good video.


The video of Gavin is a little choppy. I took the video while trying to hold a 1 year old. Not a good combination. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Peregos said...

Great videos! LOVE the ladybug dance. Grace did a great job. Gavin, congrats on finishing 1st grade! Super job on your rap. Nice sunglasses. 8)

DaNae said...

Word to your mother. next stop america's got talent.