Because of the rain, we had our Easter egg hunt inside. Gavin was picky about the eggs that he would pick up. I know the clip is a little long, but it is pretty cute. Sorry if you get dizzy at the start, the cameraman's hand wasn't that steady.
The video looks cute, but there is no sound. I love that little Grace.
Gavin is bananas! Soo cute, though. I can't believe how big Grace is getting. DaNae's prob jacked up...I had sound.
So cute! I love how he called them squishy! Liz wouldn't put the hard ones in her basket because they weren't the "real" ones. The things kids do!
Nice, I got sound finally! something was jacked up w/ my pc and I am gettin a mac nextime. Gav is so funny and I like how he is so into money!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The video looks cute, but there is no sound. I love that little Grace.
Gavin is bananas! Soo cute, though. I can't believe how big Grace is getting. DaNae's prob jacked up...I had sound.
So cute! I love how he called them squishy! Liz wouldn't put the hard ones in her basket because they weren't the "real" ones. The things kids do!
Nice, I got sound finally! something was jacked up w/ my pc and I am gettin a mac nextime. Gav is so funny and I like how he is so into money!!
Post a Comment