Gavin is ready to help his dad shovel the driveway. He is really excited when he gets to help work with his dad outside.

This is a picture of my backyard. The date is March 29th....YIKES!

Since I seem to post mainly pictures of Gavin (he's the one that gets into mischief) I thought I would post some pics of my darling Grace. She is three months old now.


She is smiling more often now. I just love it!
4 comments:
We just got a couple of inches today. I am so bummed, but it makes vegas seem better and better. Lil' g is so cute. Can't wait to see her.
She is so cute!! And looks like Gav loves being a big bro!! This bloggin is way different than myspace so I wish I could figure out how to get some cute layouts! Seems like a good way to keep conected!
Love looking at your blog. Can't get enough of those sweeties. You are awesome.
LOVE the pictures, Grace is so beautiful!! thank you for posting!
Post a Comment