I thought that since this post is about Gavin, I thought I would throw in a couple of his funny sayings. Last week I lost my voice from being sick. Gavin asked me what happened to my voice and I told him that I lost it. He then replies, "Well Mom, you should go to the place where you last had it and look for it!" Another time we are near the mall and Gavin asked if we could go play on the playlamb (he really calls it that) and I said, "maybe." Gavin then replies, "Mom, I know that maybe really means NO." Oh, too funny!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Gavin, the anti picture taker
Gavin DOES NOT like getting his picture taken. He usually makes a funny face, scowls and he definately won't smile. Grace on the other hand is such a smiley girl, and very photogenic. Gavin has since started getting into the picture taking mood whenever we are doing a photo shoot with Grace. Here are some classic Gavin poses.
This is his pirate pose in which he is trying to perfect before his pirate birthday in June.
This one is the classic Gavin pose. It is totally obvious that he wants nothing to do with the camera. Oh, what's not to love about this sweet boy???
I thought that since this post is about Gavin, I thought I would throw in a couple of his funny sayings. Last week I lost my voice from being sick. Gavin asked me what happened to my voice and I told him that I lost it. He then replies, "Well Mom, you should go to the place where you last had it and look for it!" Another time we are near the mall and Gavin asked if we could go play on the playlamb (he really calls it that) and I said, "maybe." Gavin then replies, "Mom, I know that maybe really means NO." Oh, too funny!
I thought that since this post is about Gavin, I thought I would throw in a couple of his funny sayings. Last week I lost my voice from being sick. Gavin asked me what happened to my voice and I told him that I lost it. He then replies, "Well Mom, you should go to the place where you last had it and look for it!" Another time we are near the mall and Gavin asked if we could go play on the playlamb (he really calls it that) and I said, "maybe." Gavin then replies, "Mom, I know that maybe really means NO." Oh, too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the pirate pose! Argh!
I would hate pictures too with Brent taking at least 2 hours of film a day. He is obsessed.
I miss Gav! I have loved all of your new posts, but I am only going to comment on this one-even tho I read them all! The carpet and doors look great. Hopefully I will be able to see them in person this summer.
David and Gavin are related! David share an equal love for the camera. Fun quote from D. His birthday was on a sunday so I was trying to prepare him to open his card from Grandma Mac and need to wait 'till Monday to go to the store...."because we don't spend money on Sunday." David replied "Well Mom, we give the Bishop money on Sunday all the time." ...I'm still laughing...
Gavin is such a cutie. He might look tough but he is a sweetie. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon so we can have some fun.
Post a Comment