Gavin and Grace are sitting on our beautiful and soft NEW carpet in front of one of the NEWLY replaced doors! Everything looks so great. I have such a hard working and wonderful husband!

Brent surprised me while I was in Utah by replacing our doors and having the carpet put in. We had decided to get new carpet, but I didn't think we could have it installed until June. Brent called the carpet installers and had it done early to surprise me! Thank you to Sam, Mike, Brady and Jeremy for all of your help! Brent couldn't have done it without you!

Brent is starting his big suprise of replacing the doors

One door finished, only 10 more to go!
3 comments:
Nice work, Brent! Looks good.
Wahooooo!!! Looks beautiful! And here I was teasing Brent about kick'n back while you guys were gone. Love the carpet...and the doors looks great.
Hope everyone is feeling well.
I copied your idea and picked up Emma and Joseph at Lehi Roller mills this morning, Emma's first question "Is Aunt Dori going to meet us up at your house?" We miss you guys!
Good job Brent!! That was so cute of Gav..." what next mom"!!lol
Post a Comment