After a LONG DAY of chasing, cleaning, feeding, errands, playing, I regret to say this, but yelling too, it seems that I can't wait for bedtime and a break from the chaos. Then once both kids are in bed and the house is quiet I love to walk into their rooms and watch them sleep. It is a good reminder to me that they are still so little, innocent, pure, and so lovable.

Grace is anti-binkie nowadays. She basically uses the binkie as a teething toy. She has now found her thumb and realizes that unlike a binkie, her thumb is pretty easy to find. The only time she sucks her thumb is when she is trying to sleep. If she wakes up in the night, she will pop in her thumb and soothe herself back to sleep. I tried to pull her thumb out once while she was sleeping and she woke right up. I have not done that since. Sleep is just too precious!

Gavin loves his little Cheetah, named Bob. It is his sleeping buddy. Every morning, Gavin brings his blanket and Bob up to my room to wake me up. I often wake up with Bob in my face and Gavin saying, "Mom, did I wake up to early?"
8 comments:
Are you trying to copy my sleep post or what?!? just kidding. I sure love those little sleeping babies. Can't wait to see them.
Ahhh...they are so sweet. I'm so excited to see those little g's.
Yes, Gavin, you woke up too early!!!!!
They are sweet! I still check on Liz and night! They are just so sweet looking when they are peacefully sleeping!
I miss those little ones so much. Hugs and kisses to my sleepy ones.
You are sooooo right....kids are so beautiful and peaceful when they sleep: your kids especially. Beautiful.
Dori and Brent!!! Hello my long lost friends! Your family looks so cute and you kids are adorable. Sleeping kids really are the most precious thing! How fun to keep in touch through blogs!
Kim
Aren't they the sweetest angels when they are sleeping. I love to watch them when they sleep.
Post a Comment