Our neighbor has a perfect little bench in his front yard. We thought that it would be fun to have a fall photo shoot. This is our only picture that turned out cute. Gavin was being very brotherly and decided to help Grace look at the camera. From the pictures below, I don't think Grace was too pleased by the idea.


Gavin told me, "Mom, I'm just helping Grace turn her head."

It is times like these that I am glad that I have a digital camera so I don't care when I have to take 30 pictures to get 1 decent one.
5 comments:
cute pictures. I am so excited to see them. And if you are wondering why I am commenting at 5am...me too. I have been up since 4 and can't go back to sleep. LAME-O!
I'm still laughing, they are soooo cute! I think you should put several of the pictures together in an arrangement because the play by play is hilarious! We know it all too well.
i like that Gavin still has the half smile
Is Gavin strangling Grace or trying to get her to smile?
Love those little ones. Gavin is such a big helper, but Grace may not think so. See you soon!
Post a Comment