Monday, January 5, 2009

Roller Valley

Last winter Brent and Gavin tried out ice skating. Let's just say that the adventure didn't turn out too well. Gavin couldn't even stand on the ice. So we were surprised when last Saturday Gavin said, "Dad, remember when we went ice skating last year, well I think I'll be better this year." We didn't think that was a good idea (he and Brent didn't even make it around the rink once last year) so we opted for roller skating instead. We had a great time. Gavin did better than he did ice skating, although I think he had more fun with me in the toy section than actually roller skating. Here is a clip of Gavin roller skating.

6 comments:

DaNae said...

I'm glad to see that in an everchanging world, Roller valley remains the same! Good job Gav.

Deborah said...

Hey Gav looks like you had fun roller skating with dad. Practice makes perfect. I love you bud!

Danielle said...

Roller Valley! Awesome. You rocked it Gav.

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peregos said...

Love it. Gavin, your positive attitude is rubbing off on Joshua and David. Now when they fall down while sledding (or running too fast) they say "Awesome!" Better than crying. Thanks Gav. We love you!

knygard said...

Roller Valley....let me count the memories....actually on second though maybe not, those are painful memories...physically. So we should do a jump and bounce play date with the girls perhaps.
Kerrie