That is the cutest!! Thanks Gavin! I am sure the kids will watch your video a million times tomorrow and make their own Gavin sandwich. Nice job!
I am dry heaving right now. Plastic cheese is normally nasty but with PB it is so much worse. But I like how he said, "ask a grownup for help with this part."
That does sound like a pretty nasty sandwich, but Gavin totally sold it! This footage my end up on his E! True Hollywood Story.
This is why we love you Gavin. So creative!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the cutest!! Thanks Gavin! I am sure the kids will watch your video a million times tomorrow and make their own Gavin sandwich. Nice job!
I am dry heaving right now. Plastic cheese is normally nasty but with PB it is so much worse. But I like how he said, "ask a grownup for help with this part."
That does sound like a pretty nasty sandwich, but Gavin totally sold it! This footage my end up on his E! True Hollywood Story.
This is why we love you Gavin. So creative!!
Post a Comment