Today Gavin totally refused to go to preschool. He told me he was sick, then told me he needed to stay home and play play with his toys and said that Grace would be lonely without him and he needed to be with her. Finally I said, "Gavin do you need a mental health day?" and he looked at me and said, "yeah Mom, I do." So we stayed in our pj's and just hung out. Sometimes you just don't want to do anything and that is exactly what we did!

Gavin wore his eye mask around almost all day. He needed it just in case he had to "rest his eyes."

This is how crazy Grace looks in the morning! I think it is almost time for a haircut!
3 comments:
I could have majorly used a mental health day. Actually, make that a mental health month! You are a fun mom Dor.
I totally need an eye mask. And I don't think Grace looks crazy, just a little rock n' roll.
I had a fun trip with the little ones. They make me laugh. Enjoy! They are only small once.
Post a Comment