How do you keep your kids quiet during General Conference? Grace decided to busy herself with a little creative project. By the time I found out what she was doing she had already colored the oven door, a cabinet, the floor, the couch and oh yeah, her face!

Grace is so excited about her new look. She just kept smiling and laughing. I can tell that I am going to be in for a busy next two years with this little creative monkey!
I am VERY grateful to the person that created the washable maker. My life has a lot less stress knowing that ALL of our markers, crayons, paints, ect. are washable!
4 comments:
That's a great color on her!
I agree with Danielle. And that little girl is SOOO beautiful, oh my.
Wow! She looks like she had fun at least!
Oh the joys of parenting!! Crayola knows what they are doing. I can't wait to see how creative she is coloring easter eggs.
Post a Comment