What little darlings. Grace's dress and bow are adorable and Gavin looks so handsome wearing his new tie. Love those kiddos. Have fun in the Magic Kingdom.
Do I know you? You left a comment on my blog: "Sounds a little shady...the video and picture outfits are diffent...it is so fun to see him active one day maybe Jackson will stop being a blob." Not that it matters, but the picture on the bottom was taken on a completely different day than the video I took. Just curious where you got my blog address from.
2 comments:
What little darlings. Grace's dress and bow are adorable and Gavin looks so handsome wearing his new tie. Love those kiddos. Have fun in the Magic Kingdom.
Do I know you? You left a comment on my blog: "Sounds a little shady...the video and picture outfits are diffent...it is so fun to see him active one day maybe Jackson will stop being a blob." Not that it matters, but the picture on the bottom was taken on a completely different day than the video I took. Just curious where you got my blog address from.
Post a Comment