Monday, August 3, 2009

Davenport Family reunion

We just returned from the Davenport reunion in Northern Idaho. We had a great time. Life got a little hectic with 15 kids and 14 adults all living in the same house... but we had a blast anyway. Here are some highlights from the week! 
Grandma and Grandpa with all the kids (minus Jackson who couldn't come) It is VERY hard to get 15 kids to look at the camera at the same time!
Having a dance party with Grandma and Grandpa in the special bunk room where all the kids slept. Gavin and Megan are striking a pose!
Jet skiing with the uncles. Even Grace went out for a ride on the jet ski.

Kayaking with Brent on the river. It was very fun and  a good upper body workout!
Roasting marshmallows. Gavin prefers his mellows nice and black.
Waiting patiently to use Grandpa dollars to buy presents at Grandma's store. Ashley had the cousins make wallets to keep their precious Grandpa dollars.
Horseback riding at Rider Ranch. Grace didn't enjoy the horse ride and decided to make an early exit before her ride was done. Gavin on the other however had a great time on the horse.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great week. We are looking forward to our McAllister reunion next week!

3 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

What a fun time! I can only imagine how crazy it must have been with so many kids. I can't get over how much Gavin looks like Brent. I especially like the pics of Gavin dancing and checking out his marshmallow so seriously!

I sure hope I get to see you this weekend! Drive safely!

Danielle said...

That was some craziness, but totally fun.

DaNae said...

we will miss you guys while you are gone. Knox will be like 12 lbs by then.