At the McAllister family reunion, Brent's brother Geoff did the family pictures. I wasn't sure if we wanted him to take a picture of our little family since the picture will be out-dated as soon as the baby is born in January. But Geoff took some shots of us at the cabin and they turned out great! I wish Geoff could just travel to Spokane and take another set of family pictures once our newest baby boy arrives!!
6 comments:
Dori you look so pretty in this picture! The black shirts turned out cool.
it did turn how great! What a cute fam.
What a cute family. Can't wait to get my picture.
Sorry, that last comment was from me not DaNae. I still think it's a cute picture.
he can. i'm sure his wife would love a visit back to her homeland. :)
Beautiful! Really beautiful!
Post a Comment