Tuesday, September 15, 2009

These boots are made for walk'n

Yesterday we went to the Spokane County FAIR!! I decided to get Grace in her best cowgirl outfit. The boots are soooo cute but a bit to snug!  It took a lot of work to squeeze Grace's feet into them for one last wearing. I guess she has to learn sooner or later the price of beauty sometimes means pain (especially if we are talking about really cute shoes!)
Once I got the shoes on, it took her a bit to figure out how to walk in such a big boot. But once she got the hang of it Grace didn't want to take them off. 
A little cowgirl boot close up!
It has been really fun to have some time with just Grace while Gavin is in school. It won't be long and she will no longer be the baby. But that is okay with Grace. She is ready to be a big sister! She is already practicing her "mothering" on baby Knox.
Ready, set, let's go to the FAIR! Yee haw!

3 comments:

DaNae said...

giddy up grace!

Deborah said...

Couldn't be any sweeter. I love her whole outfit. Bet she loved the fair.

Dave and Tara said...

Those are so cute, too bad they are too little already. The fair is so fun, we went a couple of weeks ago, nothing like some good quality white trash for an evening.