Gavin started his first day of Kindergarten today. He was so excited to go to school! I think the worst part for him this morning was all the pictures that I wanted to take of him!
I must admit, it is a little weird to take Gavin to the same school that I went to. What is even more weird is that the school looks exactly the same. Sunrise has not been remodeled since it opened in the early 1980's!!
The classic front porch picture. Gavin doesn't want to bother with the pictures, he just wants to get to school.
The awesome thing about Gavin still in love with Handy Manny is that I didn't need to buy him another backpack. We just used the one from last year. Score!
Mrs. Beschta's Kindergarten room. Good luck in school this year Gavin!!
4 comments:
glad he loved it! I wonder if they still have the same song to go down to assemblies..."through good times and bad times"
Gavin is one cute kindergartner! Happy school year!
Wow, Kindergarten is a fun year- have fun Gavin- the girls really missed you this weekend.
Gav is a superstar!
Post a Comment