Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun in the leaves

Brent and the kids spent the afternoon a couple of weeks ago raking leaves. They got a lot accomplished, the kids had fun playing in the leaves, and I got a little time to myself! (I guess there are a few perks about being pregnant aka unable to rake or bend over to pick up leaves!)



Brent took this great picture of Grace. She is so full of energy I am suprised she stopped and posed for a quick photo shoot.

4 comments:

DaNae said...

That pic is grace is so cute. Put it up on her side of the room. Chalk it up to mom of the year cuz I didn't have ella jump in the leaf pile. Oh well.

Danielle said...

I guess RBJ will have to go to Spokane to have fun playing in the leaves.

Deborah said...

Now that's a great fall day. Work can be fun.

Peregos said...

Grace is sooooo beautiful. Thanks for the pics. Good luck with the big bed. Maybe tell her she "can't" sleep in it, no way, she must sleep in her crib. It could change her mind or back fire. :0