Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Barney Birthday!

Grace turned 2 today! Although if you ask her how old she is she will tell you that she is three.  I decided to throw her a Barney party. She LOVES Barney! Here are some highlights from her special day.
Look at all those presents! I was able to go to White Elephant and buy her some Barney toys. That store is the only one random enough to still be selling toys circa 1993! She was very excited about this Barney piano. The box is old and faded, but what can you expect from a toy that is 17 years old?? The employee at White Elephant said that he wouldn't sell me such an old toy at full price so he sold the piano to me for $7.00!
Gavin and Derek were Grace's "helpers" at opening the presents.
I made the cake and Ben decorated the cake. Since Ella had a Barney birthday last year, he already had experience decorating a Barney cake. Thanks Ben!!!
Grace was all smiles at her party! We sang Barney songs, played Bingo and had some awesome cake. What more could a girl ask for?
Grace in her Christmas dress. She totally loved it. When I showed her how she looked in the mirror, she couldn't stop smiling. Yeah Grace, you know you are a total BABE! Love you!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! I'm sure everyone that was at the party still has Barney stuck in their head. That dinosaur is infectious.

DaNae said...

love that little yo

Deborah said...

What a pretty two year old. It was a great day. Love that little sweetheart.

Peregos said...

What a beauty in her Christmas dress! Happy Birthday Grace!