Wow, look at those beautiful, big eyes! So alert on day one, Mr. Giles David. Joshua's response when I told the kids his name, "Great name!" And Sarah, "Now they have a David just like us." David just smiled wide. David may just skip his first name and call him by his middle name so they can be "twins." Congratulations Dori and Brent!
ohhhh Dori!! I love his name. I squealed when I read it. Love, love, love it! He's so cute!! Already looks like a Davenport! I bet Gavin and Grace are excited to see him!
5 comments:
Welcome, Giles! What a cutie. Good work, Dor. You are a total champ.
Wow, look at those beautiful, big eyes! So alert on day one, Mr. Giles David. Joshua's response when I told the kids his name, "Great name!" And Sarah, "Now they have a David just like us." David just smiled wide. David may just skip his first name and call him by his middle name so they can be "twins." Congratulations Dori and Brent!
Yay! thanks for letting me in on the excitement!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet Giles so precious. Enjoy some solo time if you can with him. So precious and adorable. Love him already!
ohhhh Dori!! I love his name. I squealed when I read it. Love, love, love it! He's so cute!! Already looks like a Davenport! I bet Gavin and Grace are excited to see him!
Post a Comment