
Miss Grace (as he is known in our house) needed a fresh look. She has never had an "official" haircut by a real stylist. So, DaNae referred me to a gal in her ward and she actually came over to the house to give Grace her new hairdo!
Grace was a champ! She got a little scared when Paige put the cape on her but I told Grace it made her look like Belle and she was like "okay." She also said she wanted to hair to look like Tinkerbell. I said sure she will totally look like Tinkerbell.. I'll say whatever is takes for her to hold still while someone has a pair of scissors up to her head.
Grace is holding still really well... she seemed a bit scared about the whole situation.
This is the before hairdo. There were layers everywhere and it just needed to get cleaned up. I am so grateful for the hair stylist who makes house calls! That is seriously the only way to cut a 2 year-old's hair. That and bribery of fruit snacks (or how Grace pronounces it "froo nacks")
6 comments:
I'm freaking out! She looks like she is 5, but a 5 year old babe nonetheless! Miss you guys.
So cute! Tell her she totally looks like Tink. I can't believe how much hair she had.
She looks so grown up! What a cutie pie!
Miss Grace is too cute. She makes a cute Tink!
Love that gal! What a doll with her new hair cut.
Post a Comment