Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sleeping Beauties


Gavin and Grace now share a room. I couldn't handle Giles in our room any longer and I knew that Giles would wake Grace up in the night so we moved her toddler bed down to Gavin's room. Gavin was a bit devistated, but he has since gotten used to Grace in his room. In fact now I find them sleeping together a lot. The thing that cracks me up about Gavin and Grace sleeping together is that they usually end both end up in Grace's toddler bed instead of Gavin's full size bed. Who knows what they were thinking!

Gavin HATES making his bed. I have often found him laying on top the bed with just a blanket so that he won't have to make it in the morning. Or, like in the pictures, he will just make a bed on the floor instead. The kid cracks me up!

How they can sleep like that is beyond me. As much as they love sleeping in the same bed, I always put Gavin back in his own bed. Then he wakes up and realizes that he still has to make his bed... DANG IT!
I know Giles isn't asleep in my sleeping beauty post, but Brent got Giles to smile so cute I had to add it in. He is getting so big. He is 3 months old and weighs 14 lbs. FYI: 803 is the region he is in for work.

3 comments:

Peregos said...

LOVE the pictures! Our Sarah finds a blanket and curls up on the floor often in the late afternoon (so handy). We often wonder why she has a bed?
"The pictures are cute." From David
LOve you guys!

Amy and Clark said...

Talk about darn cute kids! Love the pics.

Deborah said...

Miss those little ones. They are so sweet when sleeping and most other times as well.