chef gavin is awesome! the next time we visit you'll have to make us some of that milkshake! we can't wait for the next video :)
send that boy to Le Cordon Bleu ASAP. I'm glad he's a lover of all people and included instructions for aliens!
Grandpa and I love shakes; especially chocolate ones. Let's make shakes when we get hone. Loved the video with the insturctions. Love love love you!
Gav rules. I think this should be an ongoing series.
So funny! Liz LOVED it is still talking about the aliens! Good job Gavin!
That was too much fun. Totally made my day. Can't wait to see Gavin on the FOOD network!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
chef gavin is awesome! the next time we visit you'll have to make us some of that milkshake! we can't wait for the next video :)
send that boy to Le Cordon Bleu ASAP. I'm glad he's a lover of all people and included instructions for aliens!
Grandpa and I love shakes; especially chocolate ones. Let's make shakes when we get hone. Loved the video with the insturctions. Love love love you!
Gav rules. I think this should be an ongoing series.
So funny! Liz LOVED it is still talking about the aliens! Good job Gavin!
That was too much fun. Totally made my day. Can't wait to see Gavin on the FOOD network!
Post a Comment