
Every Morning I wake up to Grace saying two things, "Mommy Milk" and "Giles waking?" Grace Can't wait to see Giles (she pronounces it "Ji-oles") every morning. Sometimes when she is being extra eager to see her baby brother she will just go on in and climb in the crib with him! I find Grace in the crib at least 3-4 times a day. I can't keep her away from her little bro!

Grace LOVES to hold Giles. I have found her twice taking Giles PJ's off. Grace just says, "Look Mommy, I did it! Ji-oles jammies off." Just when you think the baby is safe in his crib...

Playing on the floor together. Grace just loves being around Giles. It is probably one of her favorite pass times.

She will also try and play pat-a-cake with Giles, but usually ends up with Grace grabbing Giles hands and hitting in the head every time she says "roll it." Giles is a good sport about it and seems to enjoy the attention. You're a good big sister!
4 comments:
She is a good sissy. Don't know what she would do without Giles and Knox. She loves them so much.
I won't be surprised if she has like 10 kids! She is so cute in her little dresses and tights.
What a couple of cuties! It'll be fun to see how Rosabelle is as a big sis.
Oh my goodness, he looks like a Davenport now! Holy cow! What a couple cuties!
Post a Comment