Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little Bruder

Giles has just turned 8 months old. He is so fun! He army crawls, loves to sit up, but his favorite thing to do is be held by Mom. He is my only baby that has a favorite blankie at such a young age. When Giles sees his blanket when it is nap time he lunges for it and smiles really big.

He is adored by Gavin and Grace. Every morning, Grace wakes up and says "Giles awake yet?" All Giles has to do is make a peep and she runs in his room and climbs in the crib.
This is a common scene at our house: Grace smothering Giles with kisses. Notice how she lays right on top of him! She constantly calls him "MY Bruder!"
Grace loves being a big sister! She has tried to undress Giles (totally scary!!) and constantly grabs his head to give him kisses. She is still learning how to be soft and Giles is a good sport.
This picture is so cute! Giles is looking up to his big bro and Gavin is content to play with the baby. Gavin is a really big helper! He can help feed Giles, play with him, and "babysit" while I take a shower. Both kids give Giles a hug and a kiss every night before bed. It is so sweet! All I can say is: Giles is one lucky baby!

4 comments:

DaNae said...

wow, at this rate he will be walking before knocky! He is so cute with those blue eyes and I love your new rug! Wish you were here for my spray painting party...everything must be painted!

Deborah said...

Precious. Grace is going to be a good mommy. I agree Gavin is a huge help and Giles just want to be loved and that he is.

Danielle said...

I can't believe I still haven't met that little bruder! We need to work that out!

Peregos said...

Love the pictures! Looking forward to seeing some pictures from Hawaii. ;)