Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter was Chocolatey fun

Happy Easter! The Easter bunny came late this year. He didn't make his appearence until after church, lunch and naptime. But Gavin was sure glad when he finally came. This is what Grace did on Easter. She missed the Easter bunny altogether. Gavin didn't mind opening her Easter basket for her.

Gavin came home from church covered in chocolate. He said that it wasn't his fault, but the chocolate eggs fault. Yeah, I totally believed him...
Gavin and his best friend Morgann at the ward Easter egg hunt. Don't be fooled by the sunshine, there was snow on the ground and it was freezing!
Can you guess Gavin's favorite color? He would only pick up green eggs because, and I quote "green was the color of my cast!" (he broke his leg a year ago and his favorite color has been green every since.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice, Dori! Too bad you stole my background!

Danielle said...

Ha ha! I was totally gonna change mine! The blue looks great. Glad you joined the b'sphere...come on in Di, the water's warm!

NicoleD said...

I LOVE how Gavin picked up only the green eggs. Too Cute! Welcome to the blogging world!