We went downtown yesterday to the Mobius kids museum. It is such a fun place to go with the kids. They have a dress up stage, crafts, a store and a play house, just so many fun things that the kids can do.


Even Grace had a great time. She is smiling so much more now, it is so fun! She is playing with her friend Max (I'm pretty sure this is Max, although it could be his twin Henry... Sorry Marianne I can't remember which one wore blue yesterday)
3 comments:
I'm using Mike's email account so I can leave a comment.I love your blog! It's always fun to hear a Gavin story, he's hilarious. The picture of Grace is with Henry. Max was taking a duece under the lego table at that point. These are things I dont expect you to keep track of. Talk to you later!Marianne or for Gavin's sake "Ava's mom"
Looks like fun, Dor! You are turning into quite the little blogger, I love it. Those lil' g's are too cute!
That is an awesome pic with Grace and Henry!! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment