Since I am new to the blogging scene, this is the first time that I have been tagged. I need to say seven things about myself and then tag seven people. Since I am not sure if I even have seven people that read this blog, I'll probably only tag a few of my avid readers. I'll make a comment on your blog to tell you that you have been tagged so WATCH OUT!
1) My favorite color is pink. I love it. I recently bought a pair of hot pink crocs. I am super glad that I had a baby girl. The colors of paint on her walls are delicious (pale pink) and hot pink.
2) I love playing games. Any games from Candy Land to cards.
3) My favorite food is ice cream. It is so yummy. My first job was working at Dairy Queen and I would freeze the blizzards that I messed up and would take them home. Well, I did that until I got busted by my boss. It was just too hard for me to see good ice cream get thrown in the garbage.
4) I hate dogs. The creep me out and totally scare me. I know this seems crazy since I always had a dog growing up. Sorry Brent, I don't think there is a dog in our future.
5) I am obessed with time. I always wear a watch and I even have this tiny alarm clock that goes with me wherever I travel.
6) Napping is so fun. It is great to be able to take a nap in the middle of the day and relax for a while. It is harder now with two kids to get them to nap at the same time!
7) I have read every Nicholas Sparks book. He writes about love and tragedy in the same story so well. I am loving and crying all wrapped up in one great book.
4 comments:
You didn't mention that you are the animal lotto runner up!!
I dont think Ice Cream should be considered a food.
You are such a girly girl. Pink, icecream, naps and reading what more could a girl ask for.
You are a girl after my own heart! I might as well just copy and paste your 7 things into my own blog-LOL!
Post a Comment