Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Cute Pics!

Brent took this picture a couple of days before Mother's day. I think the kids look so cute together and the fact that they are both smiling at looking at the camera is a total treat!
Every year we have a bird build a nest on our deck. At least this year, the bird built the nest under the deck so it is not so bothersome to us.

I found Gavin under the stairs one day with no clothes on. When asked why he does have any clothes on, he said, "But Mom, I'm still wearing socks!" Yes, this is really under the stairs. I have a lack of storage space so my highchair and portable crib are kept behind the staircase.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Apparently Gavin didn't get Uncle Dave's memo about clothing always being the best option.

DaNae said...

I love the first pic. It makes me miss those hoolies. And what a little nudey, maybe he just wanted to model his handy manny undies.

Deborah said...

I hope you are keeping a journal of all the funnies Gavin. As he gets older they will be priceless. I wish I had done that. I remember lots of the funnies but can't really remember which kid said it.

NicoleD said...

They are so CUTE! Love that first picture!

Dave said...

Did the robin eggs get smashed or did they hatch?