Thursday, September 11, 2008
Gavin, the preschool super star
My big boy is growing up! He was so excited to go to teacher Rita's for preschool. I am most excited that the preschool is just down the street!
Gavin's first day of preschool was a great success. The day before school started he told me how he wanted to wear his white shirt and tie and church pants so that he could look "so handsome." I convinced him that perhaps a more casual look would do better. Then he asked, "can I still wear a tie?"
We couldn't go to school without his Handy Manny backpack. It cracks me up that the backpack is almost the same size as Gavin!
Our superstar Gavin. He saved the sticker and put in on the wall in his bedroom. Great... thanks Gavin.
After lunch we took a "quiet time" and Gavin refused to go to sleep. So what happens then at 3 pm while watching a show? He just moved over the laundry pile and went right to sleep. I am glad that the laundry is so comfy for a nice nap. (please note that the laundry you see is after returning from a vacation.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gavin truly is a Superstar!
So great to see that excitment in his new adventures.
I think you should have let him wear a tie.
Yeah for Gavin and yippeeee for Gavin's mom! ;) Preschool is great for everyone.
Gav-remember to not wear too much after shave to preschool!
hopefully that's not a pile of dirty underwear he's sleeping on.
Post a Comment