Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The 2 tooth princess

Grace is now 10 months old. She still only has 2 teeth. She has the bottom front teeth, which are very prominent when she smiles. We get comments all the time, "look at her two teeth!" It cracks me up. I wanted to post some pics of her while she still has only two teeth. Grace is currently in the process of cutting 6 teeth! Yeah.... all six top teeth decided to come in at once.
She has a big smile and a dimple on the right side only. What a cute girl!

Grace's hair is finally long enough to put in pony. My friend Tami helped me make some bows last week. She calls them B.O.B's (Big Outragous Bows) As DaNae would say, "Go big or go home!" The red bow in this pic isn't big, but the bow in the next pic is! I think that they are adorable... Grace still needs some convincing.

Grace lights up when she sees her Dad. Brent is really good to play with her, take her outside to swing or hang out on the hammock.



This is her 9 month picture with her doggie. Is was taken when she was 9 months and 30 days old. I guess this last month flew by for me.




4 comments:

DaNae said...

I love that big grace smile! What a little cheese-a-rama. I think you should make her a tutu. It would go perf with those bows.

Deborah said...

I love the big bows, the big smile and our baby who is getting so big and is always so happy except in wee hours of the night.

Danielle said...

Grace is just too cute with her little teeth. We wish you were coming to Mexico with us!

Peregos said...

I love the pictures!! Thank you for sharing your princess. Love the bows and big, big smiles.