Gavin's Halloween Party
Happy Halloween! I decided to throw a Halloween party for Gavin and some of his friends. They are a crazy bunch of kids and we all had a great time!
Gavin couldn't decide wether to be a skeleton or a pirate so he did both!
We went on a parade down the street. I even borrowed a costume and dressed up as a witch. I was actually pretty scary looking since I was so frazzled getting ready for the party that I didn't have time to put any make-up on.
5 comments:
Dori you are such a rad mom! The party looks like it rocked. And a pirate skeleton!?! Classic! The parade was my favorite part.
You guys look so cute walking down the street. Cute the you and mom dressed up. You are for sure nominated as family reunion vice president.
I dont think I can ever remember mom dressing up, sure looks like fun
What a great idea Gavin. Thanks for inviting me to your party.
HI McAllister's,
This is Brent's cousin Allison... I am going to be up in Spokane next week (nov 6-10th) visiting friends... can I get your number so i can call you. I would love to see your cute kids and you too... email me at ajbarnes@cox.net or leave me a message on my blog at barnesfamlv.blogspot.com
Post a Comment