Gavin had his first soccer game today. Actually he had his first TWO soccer games today! Gavin isn't quite sure what to think about soccer yet. But I did see him crack a smile a few times during the game so at least he is having some fun.
The cheering section: Mom, Dad, Grace, DaNae, Ben, Ella, and Knox. A pretty good turnout for the 1st game of the season!
Cheerleader Grace doing some moves!
For some reason during the second game Grace kept taking off her shirt. I chased her down a couple of times to put it back on. But once she started posing, I just had to take a picture!

4 comments:
sounds like dad will be doing some practicing. what a cutie that little grace.
That is too funny--about Gavin and Grace! Made me smile :)
give that girl some BEADS! It was fun watching the little soccer star.
GO GAVIN! Hey, that's excellent field position for him to not swarm with the crowd of bees. 8) He looks like he's having fun. Grace is too ;)
Post a Comment