
We bought Gavin a new bike at Costco. You just can't beat their prices sometimes! Gavin loves his new bike. Right after I took the picture Gavin fell off the bike and said, "I'm not a good biker!" We rode bikes for 45 minutes today and he fell off the bike four times and scraped his hands twice. But Gavin was a trooper and just kept getting back on the bike. Our precious Grace was being nasty and refused to be in the stroller. Thank goodness for the baby bjorn! I strapped her in that thing and she was a happy camper. We went all around the neighborhood. It was nice to finally be outside in the sunshine since we have been having such crummy weather the last couple of weeks. Enjoy the video. Notice Gavin rides looking down. He focuses on pedaling and doesn't watch where he is going. He just assumes that nothing will get in his way of his bike!
4 comments:
Ahh what a big boy!! I wish Kahner could go play w/ him!
It looks like he is concentrating so much! That is hilarious he said he wasnt a good biker!
The streets of Spokane will never be the same.
who's going to wait until the parents are out of town, take the training wheels off and teach him how to really ride? (sound familiar brent?)
Post a Comment