
Karolyn gave me a photo album with this puppy when Gavin was born. I took a picture with him and the puppy every month for the first year. It is a fun way to see how he is growing. I enjoyed doing the project so much that I have continued the tradition with Grace.

Grace has the biggest smile. You can't really tell in the picture, but she has a dimple on her right cheek. She is just adorable. We love her so much.

Gavin insisted that the broom was in the pictures. Of course, none of the pictures turned out cute after I took the broom away. So there you have it, the kids posing with the broom.

Gavin wanted to have a turn holding the puppy too.
7 comments:
Oh my how adorable. So glad
I get to see them often. I can't get enough of them. they are so precious. I love
the way Grace laughs.
They are so cute! I love her outfit and that crazy brother too!
The broom really adds to the composition. I can't believe how big Grace is...we can't wait to meet her!
Love the broom! Grace is definately a little cutie! Liz had so much fun with Gavin the other day. Thanks for having her over!
That is such a cute idea w/ the dog! I wish I would have done something like that. They are so cute!
Grace is sure getting bigger. Luckily they don't breed fishing dogs or Brent would already have a couple of them.
Grace is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her. I love kids, David would want the broom in the picture too. Great pics. I can hear water in the bathroom sink...better run!
Post a Comment