
Brent got some good pics this weekend. Both kids are actually looking at the camera, WOW! And Gavin isn't doing some crazy smile, double WOW! If you enlarge the picture, Grace has bubbles on her mouth, that is her new favorite passtime. She's our little bubble maker.

We decided to take the family to the lake on Saturday and let Gavin ride in the kayak that Brent just bought. He BARELY fit in the seat with him, but he still had a great time. Grace, who is usually never super cranky, wouldn't stop crying and our trip to the lake was cut short and our picnic dinner was eaten in the car on the way home.

We spent some quality time outside this weekend. with the weather being good for the first time this spring we needed to soak up some sun. Good thing we did because this week is nothing but rain is coming our way.

Gavin and his "pal" Grandpa sent up the trampoline last week and this was the first use! Gavin had a blast jumping and rolling on the tramp.
6 comments:
you should frame that pic of g & g. They look a lot alike in that pic. Can't wait to see those little yos!
I asked David yesterday if he would like a swing set for his birthday, I told him it would have swings and a slide. "And a sandbox!" David added, "I want a sandbox at the bottom like Gavin's!" Honestly I didn't remember Gavin's has a sandbox, but David does. Anything/everything Gavin has/does is good for David. He loves Gavin!
ahhh...love those little g's.
Love that top picture. It is so CUTE! I'm glad you got to enjoy the sunshine a little!
I love the trampoline pic with Gavin in mid-air looking like he just got off a horse. So cute! Hey, you have been tagged. Go to my BLOG to find out what to do!
Time for a wakeboarding boat now.
Post a Comment