Grace is almost one and getting into EVERYTHING! She is way more curious than Gavin and she does it with such a fun smile! Here are a couple of her favorite activities that she does every day. Besides the dishwasher, her next favorite place in the kitchen is the toaster cabinet. What inspired this post was Grace standing on the bottom shelf with her top half of her body on the first shelf. It was quite a sight to see. I thought for sure I Grace was going to get her whole boday inside the cabinet. I ran to get my camera, but of course she had gotten out, but had the shifter in hand. It won't be too long and she will be able to bake cookies with me and Gavin.
Grace LOVES toothbrushes. She has about five because I keep losing them. I have one in every diaper bag and every bathroom. A toothbrush usually keeps her still while I change her diapers.

Grace climbs on the stools in the bathrooms every time I am in the bathroom. She can climb up and hang on the counter and then gets down all by herself. She is definately going to be a climber.

Who wants to play with baby toys when you can play with big brother's? Grace climbs (of course) onto the storage bins and digs out trains from the train box. She gets the biggest kick out of picking up a train and throwing it on the floor.
Grace climbs on the stools in the bathrooms every time I am in the bathroom. She can climb up and hang on the counter and then gets down all by herself. She is definately going to be a climber.
Who wants to play with baby toys when you can play with big brother's? Grace climbs (of course) onto the storage bins and digs out trains from the train box. She gets the biggest kick out of picking up a train and throwing it on the floor.
6 comments:
Oh, a day in the life of Grace! She is a busy little girl. Can't wait to squeeze those little thighs tomorrow.
I can't believe how big she is getting. She has the cutest smile. Is she walking already?
You would think that she is walking since she climbs on everything, but no she is afraid of her own two feet!
So cute!! I can't wait for ella until ella can keep up with her....oh wait, what am I saying? It is so nice that she still just stays right where I put her ;)
I miss that little Gracer! She is so sweet and so cute. RBJ loved her big cousin.
Grace at one year. She is such a joy. I love her big smile,being so cuddly and the way she laughs at Gavin. It has been a fun year with her. Happy Birthday Grace.
Post a Comment