Grace is our big one year old today! We are so glad that she joined our family. She is so smiley and
lovable and fun to play with. I feel really bad that this whole week she has been sick. You can tell in the pictures that she isn't quite her smiley self
.

The lion walker that we gave her put a big smile on Grace's face. It was so nice to see her laugh and smile since she has been so sick. It made us all so happy just to see her smile and play.

We had to keep the cupcake at a distance until we officially sang her the happy birthday song.

I did not think that Grace would eat the cupcake. I didn't even put a bib on her. She hasn't really eaten much in the last 7 days so we were totally surprised when she chowed down the cupcake.

Letting her eat the cupcake probably wasn't the smartest decision, but how could we deprive our little one year old a piece of cake on her special day?
7 comments:
She looks like a little 1 year old for sure. Hope she didnt puke up that cupcake!
Happy Birthday, Grace! I'm glad she's feeling better, she is such a sweet little girl.
Grace Happy Birthday! What a doll you are. Get well soon. Enjoy your new toys. We love You!
I miss that little baby. She is so freakin cute
Happy Birthday Grace!! We love you and miss your smiles.
she is so cute Dori!! I can' believe she already a year old!
I love the first picture with her pink bow. Adorable. Now starts the count down till nursery.
Post a Comment