Friday, December 19, 2008

Gavin's sledding adventure

Since we got hammered with snow the last two days, Brent and Gavin made the best of things and went sledding at Mom's house. Oh how it brought back memories of my youth. I am sad that I wasn't there to play with them. I am homebound with Grace who is still totally sick.

Note that the drop in the camera was becuase Brent was scared and ran to Gavin. All I can say is good thing Gavin ended up laughing instead of crying otherwise this might have been the first and the last sledding adventure for the season!

10 comments:

DaNae said...

Ben, Dave and I watched it 3 times in a row cuz that wipeout was AWESOME!!

Derek and Edon said...

The Day Gavin became a Man!!!!

Dave said...

that is sweet. looks like total fun in the front yard.

Danielle said...

Gavin is awesome!

Denton said...

That was one heck of a wipe out. I watched that in slow-mo, it was great.

Deborah said...

Gavin what a ride. Wish I could have been there. Be safe and watch out for cars.

Peregos said...

Joshua is still laughing and laughing. That is one cool wipe out Gav. Miss you!

Peregos said...

Dear GAvin, after watching this video 1,000 times we talked our Dad into buying us a sled and using it! I, Joshua, loved it. I, David, "not so much". We love you! When David and I went sledding we were just like you...with the big jump. "From, "
J&D

Amanda said...

That is so freakin funny.. I watched it over and over and then had Kahner come watch it too!!

Lois said...

Like father like son... little dare devils. :-) So much fun to watch!! Thanks for sharing with us!! Big hugs!
Grandma Mac